Glad to see you agree that suicide is no laughing matter and we can work together to prevent suicide in Australia.
Your support is greatly appreciated and will serve as much needed support to ensure that Suicide Prevention Australia is able to continue their work into the future.
Suicide Prevention Australia’s work includes:
- Creating public awareness and education around suicide prevention,
- Lobbying Government,
- Producing position statements,
- Engaging with the community (working with practitioners, suicide attempt survivors and the bereaved),
- Coordinating the World Suicide Prevention Day events,
- Coordinating the National Committee for the Standarised Reporting on Suicide and
- Coordinating sector wide forums with the leading bodies in suicide prevention to best coordinate how we bring about change to suicide and suicide prevention.
Please enter an amount below: